BUY: BUY here what you normally would purchase elsewhere.
GIVE: GIVE by entering your chosen mission code at checkout.
SHIPPING POLICY: Free shipping over $35. All others are $9.95 per order.
TAX EXEMPTION: If your church or organization is tax exempt contact us to process your exemption before placing an order. If your order is placed before tax exemption is in place you will be responsible for taxes on that order.
MISSION STATEMENT: It is the mission of BuyGive.com to sell products from its site and direct profits to the Christian mission field.
STRATEGY: The products on our site are routinely ordered by consumers. By keeping overhead costs at a minimum and negotiating aggressive contracts with manufacturers and distributors, we are able to maximize the profit base for your chosen Christian missions. Staff verifies each mission before they receive a code to be used at the BuyGive.com checkout. You may research, contact the mission personally, and verify each mission project yourself at commissionbox.org.
At the end of each month, profits are calculated and then distributed to the campaign owners. It is BuyGive’s goal to have all the profits of the preceding month distributed by the 10th of the following month. You may then review the progress of the campaign(s) you support, by monitoring their funding graphs at CommissionBox.org.
ABOUT THE OWNERS: BuyGive’s owners and stewards are Mark and Beth Hill of Texas. Dr. Mark is the pastor of Missions at Champions Bible Church, champions.church, and the Chief Executive Officer of Christ Centered Homes, Inc. (CCH) in Atlanta Texas. Dr. Beth is the Chief Financial Officer of CCH. They have served the Christian community through a number of churches in the Northeast Texas area. Through CCH, they have served as mission strategists to more than 400 missionaries, business as missions projects, orphanages, feeding programs, radio ministries, Bible distribution ministries, medical missions, and various other ministries around the world. CCH ministries include Champions Christian Academy, a K-12 school, All Nations Baptist Seminary, and the trademarked, worldwide sports ministry Christ Centered Champions. These ministries can be reviewed at christcentered.info.
In addition to BuyGive.com, the Hills also operate two other e-commerce retail sites. HomeSupply.net, LLC is a medical supply business and KitchenSupply.info, LLC is a retail site developed for churches, restaurants, personal care homes, individuals, etc. that order kitchen and janitorial supplies on a routine basis.
LIFE AND BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY: Jesus Christ is the foundation for all life and business decisions. Building upon this foundation, we can see three main tenants of servitude found in FAITH, FAMILY, and FREEDOM. These three must occur in order of first having FAITH in Jesus as our Savior and Lord. Out-flowing from our Faith is the dedication to our FAMILY to raise and nurture them in the love and admonition of the Lord. We are then able to serve our country and support FREEDOM which is founded upon God’s Truths as given to us in the Holy Bible.
STATEMENT OF FAITH:
- The Holy Bible is the infallible Word of God, that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority;
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- That Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate;
- The depravity of man as brought about in the fall of Adam;
- The reality of Heaven and Hell as set forth in the Bible:
- That all men everywhere are lost and face the judgement of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross;
- Salvation by grace without any mixture of works;
- The bodily resurrection, ascension, and return of Jesus Christ;
- The requirement of implicit obedience and faith to the commands of Christ;
- In holy Christian living, and that we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellowman; and
- We must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.
The star used in our logo is symbolic of Jesus who is the CEO of our business. The Scriptures say: “In His right hand He held seven stars, and out of His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword; and His face was like the sun shining in its strength.” Revelation 1:16